Saturday, March 05, 2005

eh, that can wait until tomorrow...

Saturdays are nice. I feel pretty lazy though. I haven't really done any homework at all. I think I might save it for tomorrow though. I don't really feel like doing it today. I slept until 11:00 today, that was nice. It was only 9 hours of sleep though since I stayed up until 2:00 last night. :) A group of us Moyer girls walked around Hill Hall last night. We just wandered around and stuck our heads in any random guys door that was open. Oddly enough while wandering around we saw Megan and her Emerson crew. Apparently Hill Hall is the place to be on Friday night. Not that anything was going on there, most of the doors were closed. Then we came back and hung around. A few of us ended up watching a corny movie. You know that one with the ex-hockey player and the figure skater who team up together and go to the Olympics---"The Cutting Edge". Yeah, we watched that. One of the gang hadn't seen it. I like the movie, but it is on TV all the time and sorta cheesy...but oh well. :)

I have been counting my steps all week with the pedometer (or whatever) I borrowed from my mom. I have determined that I am a fairly lazy person. The goal for the day is supposed to be 10,000 steps. Yesterday was the only day I have reached the goal. Oh well. I do pretty well on Monday and Friday because I work and go to classes, but the other days are kinda sad. lol.

Anyway, only a week left of classes, well 3 days of classes technically. Then 2 days of finals and I can go home! Hurray for that. Almost there!

No comments: