Monday, March 14, 2005

Have a ginger-peachy spring break?

My communications teacher is odd.

Well, I am almost done with finals. I have one more tomorrow, but I am not worried about that one. I haven't decided if I am studying for it or not. I guess I should though. It is my U-Found one and I have done well on my other 2 tests in his class, so yeah.

I am really ready to come home. I got done with my finals today at 1:30 and have really done nothing since. Well, that isn't exactly true, I cleaned my room. I am really excited because I can actually find stuff in my drawers now. :) I need to bring some like organizational things up from Longview when I come back.

Anyway, I don't really have much to say. I am just killing time until I can go home basically. I can't believe I have to wait until Wednesday. Ugh.

P.S. New pics at my website under family and College but you have to go to my spu one because my geocities one will get too full if I keep adding pictures to it. :)
Go to http://myhome.spu.edu/fergul

No comments: