I see I haven't blogged in a while. However, I feel I have an excuse because it is the last weeks of classes. The official end of classes was on Friday. Now, we all just have to survive finals. I got up at 9:00 today so that I could start studying, but I haven't even started that yet. Ho Hum.
So, basically I am spending most of today and tomorrow studying for finals. Then I have 2 finals on Monday and 1 on Tuesday. I am coming home sometime on Wednesday depending on when I can get everything I need to finished.
Tonight at 8:30ish is Scrounge. A city-wide scavenger hunt put on by Moyer. It should be good. It will be a welcomed study break for all of us. We have teams of 4. My group consists of Bonnie, Myself, Melissa (across the hall), and Christy (down the hall a bit). It should be fun. I will be driving of course. I am not sure how I feel about this, but it should be fun. There is extra points for costumes, but everyone except Bonnie isn't too crazy about the idea. However, we might have Bonnie and Melissa wear their lab coats and then Christy and I will draw whiskers on our faces and be lab rats. :) I think that is as far as we will go.
Anyway, looks like I have prolonged studying long enough. Time to get cracking. Ugh and double ugh.
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment