Wednesday, March 30, 2005

First Impressions

Well today was my first day of classes. I hate that I have to admit that Spring Quarter has started. ugh. I am not sure what to think of my classes. I only had 2 of them today. My Christian Theology class seems like it will be pretty good. It should be more enjoyable than last quarter's UFND. My Marketing class seems sorta scary though. We will just have to see how things go. I didn't go to Math Lab today, but I will probably start that tomorrow. My Spanish class doesn't start until next Saturday, which I thought was odd. However, that is the weekend that some of my family is coming up, so that could be annoying. It will work out though.

I was done with classes at 12:30 today. Since then I have done some homework, fixed my dorm key (it got bent...oops), and now I am just hanging out. Tonight I have Alias of course, and I also have a mandatory meeting to go to. Isn't school fun.

No comments: