So, the one of the most interesting things that happened yesterday was that our power went out. Moyer, Hill, Emerson, and lower campus building has only emergency lighting. For some reason Ashton was able to avoid it though. :) It was kinda funny though because the only lights on in our dorm were the hallway lights and then the lounges. But our rooms and the bathrooms were not working. So, it kinda disrupted those studying (which was not me...I was watching a rerun of Gilmore Girls at the time). Great fun. So, everyone was just hanging around, it was nice. I like random things like that. I don't think that power outages happen often enough. lol.
Okay, so I know you really want me to talk about Scrounge. For those of you who are not aware, Scrounge is a scavenger hunt put on by Moyer Hall. Teams of four go off in one car and try to find out all these random things. We had to collect some things and also find out some information concerning certain places. For instance we had to collect 30 ketchup, Mustard, creamers, and 10 soy sauce for 45 points (i think) and we had to find who adopted the highway at exit 176. So, it was a variety of things. We ended up driving up to Everett to do most of the things and then hit Lynnwood on the way back to Seattle. It was really fun. We didn't win, but we had a blast! We all want to do it again soon, but we have to wait until next year. Oh well, something to look forward to I guess. :) Below is the picture of my team in our 'costumes'.

"The Escapees"
No comments:
Post a Comment