Wednesday, March 02, 2005

people should blog more often.

So...what to say today. Even though I have nothing to say I still find myself drawn to blog. I think that there are those in the blogging world *cough Diane, Kristen, and Bonnie cough* who could learn by this. lol. Actually I suppose it really isn't that big of a deal. People have different philosophies I guess. My philosophy basically takes into consideration how I would feel. I mean I check people's blogs like 2-3 times a day to look for new posts and new comments. I find such joy in opening up a friends page and finding something new to read. Therefore I assume that everyone else will look at mine and wish to see something new. Am I wrong? This is why I blog daily about nothing--so that you will not have nothing to read...or something like that.

No comments: