Thursday, September 01, 2005

Tomorrow is Friday!!!

The weekend is once again almost here. :) This week has gone by pretty fast for me. The days have been filled up with work (which has surprisingly kept me fairly busy this week) and the evenings are taken up with my friends (and usually Halo). I really don't think my family will miss me much when I am officially gone because I am not really at home much anymore. lol.

Megan, Andrea, and I watched a creepy movie on TV last night. Anyone considering having an affair should watch Fatal Attraction...and some other movie with Richard Gere that Andrea was muttering about. It was sorta fun to have us all on the couch hiding behind pillows half screaming (not nearly as loud as halo causes us to sometimes do though). hee hee.

Teresa's first day went well. (I feel I should update you on here as well since she has long ago neglected and abandoned her blog.) It turns out that she has 2 different teachers than she expected, both a pleasant surprise. :) She was paranoid about her Spanish teacher, but it turns out she got a different/better one. So, yeah. Hurray for her. She is only taking 2 classes at Cornerstone this year because of Running Start. This means that officially she is done by 10:00 at Cornerstone. However, she is enjoying the fact that she can now hang around the office with Mrs. Karns, so she stays for longer than that. (Oh the memories.)

Anyway, I guess that is all I have to say for now. Everyone who is reading this and has a blog should update it *cough*Bonnie, Kristen, Tonia*cough*

No comments: