It is now mid week. This is my last Wednesday working this summer. That is nice to think about. It is getting down to it, I only like a week (and a few days) left before I go back up to Seattle. I have so much to do, and yet it still seems to early to start doing just yet. Instead I run through everything in my head and make a million lists (which I proceed to put on my desk, and I know that they will get buried never to be found again). I get more anxious as each days go by. It will be nice to be off work next week (after Tuesday) and then I can actually get started on everything that is bouncing around in my head. lol. Until then I try not to think of it.
Tonight I get to babysit for the Kiffe's. I am glad that I get to do this once more before I head back up to college, I didn't think that I would be able to. Although at times they can be difficult, generally I love baby-sitting for them. :) It is because of these kids that part of me wants 4 kids of my own (the other part of me says that is crazy!). Anyway, it should be good to see them again since I haven't seen them much this summer.
Anyway, I am just killing time at work again. I have about an hour and a half left before I get to leave. The last half hour of that I actually have things to do. So, until then I am blogging and e-mailing Jonathan. :) Hope you had a good Wednesday.
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment