Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Good-Bye Wilcox and Flegel

Today is my last day at work. It seems to be creeping by. I have 4 more hours left.....

Yesterday after work and dinner I went over to Andrea's place to hang out. We played halo 1 co-op for a while (which is the actual game). Later Megan came over and joined us and we moved back to halo 2 and played capture the flag and slayer. Both were fun, however, yesterday was not one of my better halo playing days....

Tonight I am going over to Megan's to watch the premiere of Gilmore Girls! Which has me excited. :) Then after GG we might head up to Andrea's for halo again. :) We have to soak in as much as possible before school starts again. Once back at SPU Megan and I will have to find new sources to feed our halo addiction. hee hee.

I am doing pretty well on getting ready for school. I am about 80% done packing. I still have some errands to run as well. The next three days will go by quickly. :)

Anyway, as much as I would love to continue posting (as it would give me something to do) I can't really think of anything else to say. So, ttfn.

No comments: