Friday, September 02, 2005

Hurray for a 3 day weekend!

The countdown has begun. Only 7 more days of work and only 15 more days until I leave for Seattle. It seems like the month of August is going a tad slower than July did. However, as each week passes it seems a little faster.

My friends and I have taken a short break from Halo. We played it on Wednesday, but haven't since then. Yesterday Megan, Vern, and I watched the last little bit of Gilmore Girls season 3. Which is good. I think I am only one season behind. I missed season 4 and started on season 5 (I think). The new season begins on Sept. 12 I believe. Tonight I think we are going to watch a few movies. We shall see how many we actually watch. It should be good though.

I am still collecting unwanted cds to decorate my wall with at college, so if you have any you should pass them on. :) I think we still need quite a few more to reach our goal. However, I think we can make it. lol. Our room should be very interesting this year.

Anyway, I guess that is all I have to say for right now. I will post more about my weekend later. It should be a good weekend, I have several things planned. :)

No comments: