Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I can breathe again.

Okay, so it has been a while since I posted last. I have been pretty busy though. We left for Leadership Conference on Sunday mid-morning. It was a long drive up to Camp Casey, but we finally made it. The Leadership Conference went pretty well, I thought there were things that could have been done better, but overall it was a good experience. Emily and I couldn't stop thinking about how messed up our rooms were back at campus though. So, most of the time we just wanted to go back to SPU and get our lives in order. lol.

We returned to campus late Monday night. Upon which we basically went straight to bed. On Tuesday we had training in the morning and then we went shopping as a Hall Council for decorations for the Lobby for when the people move in. :) It was a lot of fun going up and down the rows in stores looking for "Fun in the Sun" things. Needless to say we would get a bit distracted. lol. However, we were rather successful in our shopping adventures. lol.

After that I spent the rest of the evening cleaning up my room. It is now livable. I just have a few finishing touches I have to put on. :) Some girls came over from the floor and watched Gilmore Girls in my room last night. This made me happy. :)

Today we have a State of the University speech we have to go to and then training for an hour in the afternoon, but other than that we are going to be setting up the decorations for the new student move in. It should be good. I am hoping it all goes smoothly. :)

Tomorrow we will be busy all day checking new students into the dorm. It should be both good and tiring. lol. Anyway, I should probably go get ready for the speech and stuff, but I am alive. I am having a little bit of trouble being online because of SPU's stupid CIS stuff, but I am sure it will get worked out...however until then I will most likely not be on IM. Anyway, hope you are all doing well. ttfn.

~Laura

No comments: