Monday, September 12, 2005

Happy Anniversary Mom/Dad! 29 Years!

This weekend was pretty full. Teresa and I headed up on Saturday morning to visit JonTon. We arrived shortly before lunch. After hanging out for a little while Jonathan and I took off for the flight museum (no pun intended). We spent about 3-4 hours meandering through planes. It was pretty cool. Airforce 1 was closed because of the weather, but we did tour the Concorde. I think my favorite displays were in the newest section concerning WWI and WWII. That was pretty interesting. All in all it was a good day. After that Jonathan and I headed back to Renton and watched television for the remainder of the evening. :) Teresa and Tonia had backed goodies and then left for a facial party while we were away. They arrived back at about 10:30 that night. Both groups had a very enjoyable day.

Then on Sunday we got up at about 10:00 at JonTon's and just hung around. We didn't really do much because Teresa and I were leaving at about 2:30. We watched endless amounts of home makeover tv shows and ate lunch. It was a very relaxing afternoon. Then Teresa and I headed back home. Upon arriving home we ate dinner and then Dad and Teresa left for the circus. Apparently they had a good time. :) Mom and I went shopping for my college needs. We accomplished a lot and even got me a new leather jacket. :) Following our shopping spree we were pretty tired out so we came back and just vedged. Then at about 9:00 I got a sudden urge to start on my packing. lol. So, while watching Oceans 11 on tv I started tacking the pile of boxes in the back room. It went pretty well, by the time the movie was over I had probably 80% of my backing done. The last 20% includes stuff I am still using at the moment. I have several boxes of books and dvds and a whole box of shoes....I am beginning to wonder where all this stuff will go....Oh dear.

Anyway, tomorrow is my last day of work, and then I can focus entirely on leaving on Saturday. :) We shall see how that goes.

No comments: