It is finally Friday! Only two more days of work left. :)
Today after work I am meeting my friends for dinner. It is the last time Megan and I will see Vern since we go up to college next week while she will be away in New York. It will be nice to go out to dinner with friends, we haven't done that in a while. :)
This weekend Teresa and I have spontaneously decided that we will go up and visit JonTon. So much for saving on gas...Although it is cheaper up there. Go figure. On Saturday we will head up and Jonathan and I will go to the Air Museum. Teresa and Tonia are headed to a friends house to get facials. It should be a nice weekend to just hang out. :) It should be good.
Anyway, it is a small post, but that is all I really have to say for now. :)
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment