Sunday, September 25, 2005

Woah!!

What a week. I have been kept very busy these past couple of days. On Thursday the Freshman moved in which kept us busy all day. It was nice to have people on the floor again. :) However, most of them were afraid of us.

On Friday we had a free day which was spent cleaning our room so that our roommates would have somewhere to move in. Other than that we just kinda hung out. We also put together a futon in Emily's room which took a good 2-3 hours. :) Gotta love Ikea.

On Saturday the returners moved in. I had to go get Christine from the airport, which was fun. I had never picked anyone up from the airport before at SeaTac. Bonnie came back, which was exciting to me! :) I was glad to have the company.

Since then we have just been hanging out and slowing settling in. Our roommates now have to get settled. :) I am so not ready for school to start tomorrow. I don't have classes until 11:00 though, so that is nice. I start work on Thursday, so that will be good. :) I am hoping that this quarter goes well. I hope so. I just need to get on a schedule.

Anyway, that is all for now. I hope to have some pictures coming soon. :)

No comments: