Sunday, June 06, 2004

Another Day the Alphabet Way!

A- Anne of Green Gables (The movie was on PBS today)
B- Business Communication (The subject of homework that I did today)
C- Complain (I complained quite a bit today...I am so bored!)
D- Diane (I am chatting with her right now!)
E- Early Service (We went to the 9:30 service at church today)
F- Friends (I saw almost my entire graduating class today--we were missing 2 people)
G- Graduation (I went to Cornerstone's graduation today)
H- Harry Potter (I am currently on the 4th book!)
I- Indonesia (We had Missionaries at our church today that are going there)
J- Jonathan (We called him tonight)
K- Kristen (One of the CCCS 2004 graduates)
L- Laura (That's me!)
M- Monday (Ugh. That is tomorrow)
N- Never-Ending (This day has seemed really long...)
O- Old (Um...This day, the boredom, and this blog entry...They are all getting kinda old)
P- Pizza (What I had for lunch)
Q- Quidditch (hee hee...Harry Potter again)
R- Reading (What I have done a lot of recently)
S- Summer Jammin' (The CD Teresa and I listened to in my car today)
T- Teresa (My boredom partner)
U- unbearable (Aaah! The boredom!!)
V- Veronica (I saw her today...It is handy to have a friend with a 'V' name)
W- Wet (It rained a lot today)
X- Xtra Special (um...Me?!...Okay, so I couldn't think of an 'X')
Y- Yawn! (I am getting bored to death)
Z- Zoinks! (School is almost out!!)

No comments: