Stolen from Megan's Blog, who stole if from her friend Heather's blog. I didn't know what to write about so I decided to be a copy cat. It is kinda long, but I hope you enjoy it!
1. First Name? Laura
2. Were you named after anyone? I don't think so.
3. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes.
4. When did you last cry? I don't remember. I don't cry too often.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Not usually, but I tolerate it.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Ham
7. What is your birth date? July 11
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? hmmm...I guess my N*sync and Backstreet Boys ones.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Depends on what other person I was. But I would like to think that I would.
10. Are you a daredevil? Depends. Sometimes.
11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Most likely
12. Do looks matter? I agree with both Megan and Heather...They sadly do.
13. How do you release anger? Complain to my friends. Write to God in my Prayer Journal...
14. Where is your second home? Andrea's house I guess.
15. Do you trust others easily? I think so...
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I really liked playing with Barbies!
17.What class in high school do you think was totally useless? My Spanish Class
18. Do you have a journal? I have had a diary in the past, but now I just blog.
19.Do you use sarcasm a lot? NO! lol.
20. Favorite movie(s)? It is hard to say. I have favorites in different categories...Italian Job, Miss Congeniality, Finding Nemo, School of Rock...
--Why is there no 21?--
22. What are your nicknames? Fergy, Fergwad, Ferg, etc.
23. Would you bungee jump? Only if my life depended on it.
24. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Why would I want to do that?
25. Do you think that you are strong? No. But I would like to be.
26. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Probably Vanilla. Boring, I know.
27. Shoe Size? 8 1/2 to 9 1/2 depending on the shoe.
28. What are your favorite colors? Blue or Red I guess.
29. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I am kinda a dork. But I am hoping I am a cool dork. lol.
30. Who do you miss most? Um...My friends who aren't in town.
31. What color pants are you wearing? Blue (they are jeans)
32. What are you listening to right now? My Windows Media Player!
33. Last thing you ate? Food from Muchas Gracias
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Probably Red. It seems to be used the most
35. What is the weather like right now? It is Sunny! Yeah!
--Who numbered this anyway?--
38. Last person you talked to on the phone? Veronica
39. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Probably the face. Facial hair, etc.
40. How Are You Today? Pretty good.
41. Favorite Drink? I like juice. But not Orange Juice! Eww
42. Favorite Sport? Basketball
43. Hair Color? Brown
43. Eye Color? Brown
--Again with the numbering!!--
44. Favorite Food? Fondue, Mac and cheese (home-made), mashed potatoes...
45. Last Movie You Watched? The last movie I watched all of was "Raising Helen"
--Someone can't count--
50. Favorite Day Of The Year? My B-day! Or Christmas
51. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy Endings!!
52. Summer Or Winter? Summer. I hate being cold.
53. Hugs OR Kisses? Hugs
--Um...54?--
55. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Um...Apple Pie
56. Living Arrangements? At my Parent's house
57. What Books Are You Reading? The Harry Potter Series. Book 2 currently.
58. Favorite Game? Telephone Pictionary, Catch Phrase, pinochle...
59. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Amazingly enough I don't think I watched TV last night. I got caught up in my book. Besides, it is all reruns now anyway.
60. Favorite Smells? Cinnamon, Grape...
61. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Definitely the Beatles
62. Do you believe in Evolution or Creationism? Creationism
63. What's the furthest you've been from home? Mexico.
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment