Thursday, June 03, 2004

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

I must say that classes seem to be taking forever lately, especially on Tuesday and Thursday. Obviously it is drawing near to the end of the quarter. It is about time.

This evening after school and work I got together with some of my friends to watch movies at Jaeyeon's house. We watched "Perfect Murder" which is cool, but a bit freaky. Definitely a movie you want to watch with at least one other person. And on a lighter note we ended the evening with "Chasing Liberty" which I enjoyed much more on the second and a half time through. lol. It is cute.

Tomorrow we are going to watch movies again. Veronica and I have discovered that Jaeyeon has never seen a Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen movie, and we find this horrifying! Veronica and I feel a special bond with the Olsen twins since we kinda grew up with them always being there. We went to see their new film and enjoyed it. It was typical Olsen twin. We find it shocking that there are people out there who have never seen an Olsen twin movie, and don't even know really who they are. So, we are on a mission to remedy that. hee hee.

We are pathetic, but that is okay. -Ferguson Out!

No comments: