Well I took my Accounting Final today. I was actually surprised that I came away feeling as well as I did. I thought for sure that I would do bad on it, but the teacher seemed to put mostly easy stuff on it. Which is good because I didn't really want to do bad. lol.
Tonight is another night of house-sitting. I must say that I am enjoying it and will feel slightly let down when it ends tomorrow. I enjoyed having a place all to myself and stuff. lol. The cable was nice as well. But I must say that there really is nothing all that grand on TV. Mildly entertaining as it is I can live without cable.
I would kinda like to do something this evening, but I am unsure if I can get my friends together. We'll see. ttfn. ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment