Tuesday, June 29, 2004

A comment on the previous Blog entry...And my reply/rantings

"I have concluded that the happier you are the faster the time goes. So, here is the conundrum: Do you want to be happy or do you want time to slow down?" -Ruby Hardbottle

What kind of choice is that? But see my main problem seems to be that I don't want either really. I mean as previously mentioned in the blog I would like to get on with my life however I also wish I could live more in the moment. I am enjoying myself.

However to shift gears slightly I have a complaint. What is it with this town and everything closing at like 10:00. Stupid Longview and its hickness. My friends and I have become quite annoyed with this over the last week. As a result we have spent a lot of time at my house and even resulted to going to Shari's. So...Needless to say I will enjoy moving to the city where there is actually a night life. Hmph.

No comments: