Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Another Posting from the Magnificent Laura! (hee hee)

I really don't have much to blog about today. It was a fairly normal day. I got up at 10 a.m. since I didn't have any classes to go to. I then proceeded to watch a little television (Country Music Channel and "Pimp my Ride") and I read some Harry Potter. After lunch I went to work which was great fun as always. lol. Later tonight I am going to a bible study barbecue.

Yesterday some friends and I went to Harry Potter 3. It is my second time seeing it in the theatres; I liked it just as much though. I enjoyed going again because I got a chance to discuss the Harry Potter series I have been reading, and that was fun. Then after the movie they came over to the house that I was house-sitting at. We watched the movie "Singing in the Rain" because some of the silly people hadn't seen it before. It was fun.

Anyway, that is all I have to say I think. Until Next time. ~Ferguson Out!

No comments: