1) Starting time: 5:40
2) Name:Laura Ferguson
3) Nicknames: Fergy, Ferg, Fergus, Fergwad, etc.
4) School: LCC for about another few days and then SPU!
5) Eyes:brown
7) Height: 5'6ish"
8) Siblings:1 brother, 1 sister
9) Ever been kissed: Not yet
10) have you cheated or been cheated on? No
11) Ever missed school because it was raining? That would be a NO
12) Ever faked sick? I don't think so...Maybe exaggerated it....But not faked
13) Kept a secret from everyone? Yes
14) Had an imaginary friend? No
15)Wanted to hook up with a friend? No
16) Cried during a Flick? I don't cry
17) Who is your "star crush"? I guess Ryan Seacrest, but I am not much into 'star crushes'
18) Ever thought of animated characters as hot? NO
----------------FAVORITE--------------------
19) Drink: Vanilla Milkshake
20) Food: Pizza
21) Restaurant: Olive Garden
22) Shampoo: Don't have one
23) Color: Red and Blue
24) Summer/Winter? Summer!
25) phone or Online? Definitely On-line!!
26) Lace, silk or satin? Um...Satin (who comes up with these?)
27) Like anyone: I wish
28) Who have you known the longest out of your friends: Andrea
29) who is the loudest? Probably myself
30) Who's the shyest? Um...Depends on the situation
31) Who do you go to for advice? My friends
32) Who do you get along with? I get along with most people I guess...I am easily annoyed though so...Whatever
---------IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS HAVE YOU------------
33) Cried: Nope
34) Been mean: I hope not.
36) Been sarcastic: definitely not. lol.
37) Been yelled at: Yeah. But nothing major.
38) Talked to someone you have a crush on? I don't have a crush
39) Kissed someone? Nope
40) Hugged someone: yeppers
42) Wished upon a star: not recently
43) Laughed until you've cried: Not in the last 2 weeks...I don't think
44) Played Truth or Dare: um...No
45) Watched a sunrise/sunset: nope
46) Are you happy? Pretty much
51) Are you talking to someone online? Not currently :(
-----------DO YOU BELIEVE IN...------------
52) God/Devil: Yeah
53) Love: I'm still holding out hope
54) The Closet Monster: not unless you count the spiders that I am sure are inhabiting mine...
56) Heaven/hell: yes
57) Superstitions? Not really
58) Glass half empty or half full: Am I drinking it or filling it?
59) Who named you? My parents
58) Favorite quote: oooo, tough choice. Too many...
61) When was the last time you showered? this morning
62) What was the last thing that you said when u were online?Um..."~bye~"
63) What is right next to you? No one, I am all alone.
64) What is your computer desk made of? Probably some type of wood
65) What was the last thing that you did? Ate dinner
66) Where do you want to go on your honeymoon? I have no idea
67) Where do you want your wedding? I have no idea
68) Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with? If I knew, why would I be sitting her doing this?!
69) How's the weather? It is okay, it could be better though
70) What did you do last night? Um, watched cable television
72) How do YOU eat an Oreo? Depends on my mood.
73) All time favorite TV show: ALIAS!!!
74) Dream vehicle? Mini Cooper
75) what do you want to be when you get older? Alive
76) Favorite music: I don't know if I have a favorite...I like country at the moment
77) Favorite band? Don't have a fav
80) Favorite days of the week? Friday!
81) Animal? A Dog
83) If you could change your name, what would it be? I like my first name, but I am trying really hard to get rid of my last name. lol
84) Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Yep! Danny the Dog
85) The most stupidest thing you have ever done: Why would I want that brought up?
86) First Son's name? When I played house as a child the boys name would always be 'Jonathan Edward Michael O'Brien' but that is a really long name, and it would require me to name someone with the last name of O'Brien...So oh well.
87) Husband/ Wife name? Don't I wish I knew...
88) First daughter? I don't know. I think I might have told Aunt Linda that I would name a child after her since no one ever has the name 'Linda' anymore...And then there is the name 'Sarah' but that might make my friend Sarah feel obligated to name a child after me. lol...so...Really I have no idea. I guess there is time for that.
90) You like scary or funny movies better? I prefer Funny or Dramatic movies
91) On the phone or in person? I am really bad on the phone...
94) pets? Wilson the Fat Dog. hee hee
96) Who sent this to you? Kristen
97) Do you have any regrets? Doesn't everyone?
98) Your favorite songs?: "Bye, Bye, Bye", "Wide Open Spaces", "Army of Love", "My Boyfriends Back", "That Thing You Do"...Just to name a few...
99) Do you want your friends to do this survey? You bet!!
100) Time Finished? 6:03
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment