Today we are celebrating Easter on my floor because we didn't get to celebrate together. We are going to dye eggs and stuff. It should be fun. Ann, my P.A. put up Ninja Turtle Easter decorations in the bathroom. They are pretty funny/cute. :)
The first week of classes is over. I feel so weird because I still have half my classes I haven't attended (my Spanish class, and my math lab). I think that this quarter will go pretty well. I am slightly nervous about my Marketing class and extremely nervous about my Spanish class. But I like to think it will all work out. Expect to hear me ranting about those classes throughout this quarter though. lol.
I got a movie in the mail today that I ordered. It is "Wide Awake." I really like this movie cause it is so cute and stuff. lol. Bonnie and I will probably watch it tonight. :) Unfortunately the other movie I wanted, "Laura," was out of stock, so I don't get that one. I have to go find someplace else to buy it from, which makes me sad. Oh well. I guess I will enjoy the movie I did get. I do love getting new dvds.
Happy Day.
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment