Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Attack of the Monster Crane Fly

I haven't posted in a couple of days and I am sure that you are all wondering what I am up to. I wish I could have a really good excuse. However, I am just a lazy person and have not really done anything worth blogging about.

My roommate came back last night. I am glad to have her back because I was getting kinda lonely all by myself. I have spent most of the last week outside of my room because there was no one in my room to talk to. :) However, now that my roommate is back I have to actually act like a person again. lol.

Last night there was a Crane Fly in our room. I wanted to kill it but Bonnie wished to save its life. I at first let her deal with it because I didn't really care, I just wanted it to stop flying around. It seemed to enjoy popping out of nowhere and startling me. We however were not successful at getting it out alive. We lost it somewhere in the process and just decided to go to bed. But when I was reading Bonnie screamed and pointed, "Crane Fly by your head!" At which point I scrambled out of my bed entirely too fast. This caused Bonnie to laugh at me. Obviously this was an over reaction to a Crane Fly but the way that Bonnie said it made me jump. Plus it was like 12:30 at night. So, since I was out of bed we continued to try to look for the bug for a while longer with little success. I found it once and possibly wounded it, but we didn't find it after that. So, we went to bed. And I swear I heard the thing by the window blinds as I was trying to sleep. Stupid bug....

No comments: