I walk slowly down the hallway, wondering where exactly I am going. I have always disliked not knowing my exact destination. Several times I have stopped and wondered if I am going the right direction. I come to the end of the hall. In front of me is a door that has a sign posted on it concerning some sort of emergency exit. Although it at first seems like it is itself an emergency exit I soon determine that it is not. I slowly open the door in case I am mistaken.
What do I find when I open the door? It is something I never would have guess would be there. I am slightly confused by what I find. Behind the door I just opened is another door. I wonder for a second if I have entered some sort of alternate universe or perhaps a cartoon. "Should I open the second door?" I wonder. I proceed to open the second door, praying that I do not find yet another door behind it. Thankfully I do not. Instead I find a another hallway, which I guess is an extension of the hallway I am already in. I enter the hallway and the two doors close behind me. I cautiously walk down the hall and find my designated room. I think to myself, "This cannot be the best beginning to my Spanish class..."
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment