I hate money. My checkbook was getting pretty low this last week. At Agros we only get paid once a month so, when it comes to the end of the month my wallet is pretty empty. I was sorta getting worried with all the driving that I have been doing that I would need gas before I could pay for it. However, I got paid today so that was good. My bank account now has more than $2.15 in it. :) Such is the life of a poor college student.
Since I got paid today I went and bought some things. I didn't really intend to though. Some girls asked me to take them to value village and I willingly did so. It was great fun to look around at all the wild things they had there. I bought like 7 books! I love cheap books. I bought:
-Girl with a Pearl Earring $1.99
-The Chosen $1.99
-Harry Potter Book 1 $0.69
-3 books in the Little House on the Prairie books for $0.69 each.
It was great. It made me happy.
Tonight is a busy night. Most of the floor is going out to Red Robin at 9:45 and hanging out for a while. After that at 1:00 in the morning we are sneaking off to go mermaiding. :) Sssshhhh.
It should be an interesting and very long night. I don't expect to get back until like 2:30 and then everyone will want to shower so...yeah. I am waking up at about 9:00 tomorrow to head home. It will be nice to be home. Anyway, I think I will see a lot of you this weekend. For those I won't I wish I could. :) ttfn
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment