Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Yep....

Today was a nice relaxing day. I don't work on Wednesdays so it is my one day during the week to just do nothing. Although I did do stuff today. I went to classes until 12:30 and then I ate lunch. After lunch I hung about for a bit before I wet to my math lab at 2:00. I was there fore a whole half an hour and then came back to Moyer. I did a little homework, checked a little e-mail, chatted with a few of my peeps and took a nap. After my nap it was off to dinner. Hurray for food (even if it is Gwinn). Following dinner I did more mindless things on the computer and then read a bit as well. Before I knew it it was 9:00, Alias! It was a good episode, and now I am just hanging around. Melissa wanted to go to McDonald's, but she is still at Group, so I am not sure if that is happening tonight or not.

Tomorrow I work and do homework. Then it is Friday. I like Fridays. However, this Friday does not signify the end of my school week since I have class on Saturday. Ugh. However, my family is coming up to visit so that will make things better. Assuming I live through my Spanish class I will meet up with them on Saturday afternoon. :)

I must now continue my uneventful life.

No comments: