Saturday, April 23, 2005

No More Toilet!!!!

So, tonight was the annual Moyer vs. Robbins Broomball competition. :) Every year Moyer takes on the Robbins Apartments in a 2 hour Broomball game! For those of you who are not familiar with Broomball it is basically just people on ice with no ice skates using brooms to hit a "four-square ball" into a net. It is really fun. Slightly dangerous, but really really fun. :)

I am happy to report that Moyer Hall won!! We beat Robbins 5 to 2. At first we were down by one point, but then we tied them at 1-1. Then they scored and we within the next 10 minutes we scored as well. It was then 2-2 at which time we took a 10 minute break. After our break we managed to kill Robbins, keeping them scoreless for the rest of the game! The loser of this annual competition has to take home the painted toilet. It has been floating around Moyer all year since we lost last year, but thankfully it will spend next year in Robbins. :) Below are some pictures of the event. Enjoy.

I should get to bed since I have stupid Spanish tomorrow. I do believe I am going to do badly on the first quiz/test thing. Oh well. There is always 2 weeks from now....


Stephanie and Me Posted by Hello


We score a goal!  Posted by Hello


The Moyer Broomballers Posted by Hello

No comments: