So, this will most likely be my last post until Monday because I have a busy weekend.
Tomorrow is my floor retreat. We are spending the night at my PA's house. She lives just outside of Gig Harbor. From the stories I have heard, it sounds like she has a pretty cool house. There aren't too many of us going because everyone is busy this weekend, however everyone is busy every weekend this quarter so we decided to pick this one. :) Which worked for me. hee hee.
We get back from the floor retreat about 2:00 on Saturday. At which time I will see if I am up to going down to Olympia with Megan to visit Andrea at a horse show thing. :) I am going to try my best to not be grumpy or tired. lol. However, if I am not feeling up to it than just I will go visit Andrea on Sunday. So, yeah. It should be good.
I am going over to JonTon's tonight to hang out and borrow a sleeping bag for this weekend. :) Hopefully I can fit some laundry in there too. Hurray! lol.
Anyway, so unless I get a chance to post later this weekend, this is probably all you will hear from me. I will try to have a report and maybe some pictures for you on Monday! ttfn
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment