Monday, April 04, 2005

Did You Miss Me?

Lets see. This weekend was pretty good. I didn't really do anything though. Saturday was spent in laziness. I got up at about 10:30ish and just hung around the dorm all day. Bonnie and I watched a movie. It seemed to be the day that never ended. I was seriously ready for it to end at 8:00 and yet it stretched on for another 4 hours! Good grief.

Sunday I also woke up at about 10:30. I spent this day pretty lazily as well. I finished up my homework, but other than that accomplished nothing. I didn't go to church in the evening because well...I am a loser. JonTon was in Graham and I am just not all that excited about the church itself, especially what we are studying in the evening service. So, I didn't go. I could choose a different church, but at this stage in the year I figure it isn't worth it. So, yeah.

Today was pretty good. I went to my classes and then I went to work. My classes are going pretty good. I still haven't started half of them though. (I like saying that, but it makes it out to be more dramatic than it is). My Spanish class starts next Saturday, and I am gonna start my math lab on Wednesday (I think). I really like my Christian Theology class. I think it will be pretty good. My marketing class will be okay, but nothing fantastic. We are already working on group projects and stuff. Joy.

Work has been pretty busy the last couple of days, so that is nice. I like having stuff to do. We will see how it goes tomorrow though, since everyone will be in the office hogging the computers and doing all the necessary jobs. :) One of these days I will have a job where I get my own computer and I get to be the one with little helpers running around for me. Ugh.

Once I got back from work I went to the 'floor dinner.' Last quarter I didn't get to go to any of them because I was working. However, this quarter I will be able to attend because I changed my work schedule. :) It is nice to sit as a 'big' group and hang out. :)

Anyway, I should probably go so that I can get things done before my Bible Study tonight. ttfn!

No comments: