Tuesday, May 03, 2005

17 more class days?!

Well today is Tuesday. It hasn't been a bad Tuesday I guess. I went to work this morning and was actually kept busy, so that was nice. My car pool buddies and I are always a little skeptical on Tuesday's and Thursday's if there will be enough work to keep us busy. But today there was, which was nice.

After work I went to lunch and ate with some of my floor peeps. I usually eat with Bonnie as well, but she was visiting Andy today so I thought I would be alone. However, I found some people, so that was nice. After lunch it was time for homework. Ugh. I did my UFND, and worked on Spanish, but by that time I was really tired. So I took a nap before dinner. I heart naps. After my nap I watched the finale of Jag with Emily (my Future Hall Council Buddy). Then I went to dinner.

Dinner sucked. I must say that I really dislike Gwinn dinners. However, it could be a lot worse so I will not complain too much. Once back in my dorm I worked on paper that is sorta due tomorrow. I will most likely work on it a bit more before tomorrow evening. Now I am just hanging out until my TV shows. What fun.

Last night I went over to JonTon's. I was a spontaneous decision, but since I didn't see them this weekend like I usually do I decided to see if they were up to me. lol. I went over and we watched "Finding Neverland." Super good movie I recommend it to all. :) It was good to see them again. I believe I will miss hanging out with them once I go back to Longview and don't get to see them as much. Although the break might allow them to appreciate me more. lol. j/k

Anyway, I guess that is all for now. I am gonna go hang around. ttfn.

No comments: