Wednesday, May 04, 2005

So ready for Summer

Ugh. I am so tired of school. I am really ready to go home for summer vacation. Today I pretty much accomplished nothing. I didn't feel in the mood to do anything, so I didn't. I worked on my paper and Spanish for a very pathetic amount of time and other than that have done nothing today. I have a marketing group meeting at 8:15 tonight. I am so annoyed with my classes. Well mainly marketing I guess. It is so boring and I just don't care anymore. Although I am excited about the grade I got on the test for that class. I wasn't sure how I would do, but I got a 'B' so that makes me happy. :)

With the nice weather and all it just makes me ready for summer. It sickens me that people are out of school already. However, they all went to school a lot earlier than I did, so I won't complain about that too much. (I still think we get the better of that deal.)

Grrr.

No comments: