Hurray for knowing what I am doing for the rest of my life...or at least until next Spring quarter. :) lol. I met with my advisor today to schedule classes for Fall '05. I so enjoy meeting with my advisor. I find her enjoyable and helpful. Plus she likes to remind me that her husband grew up in Kelso. hee hee. :)
So, what am I taking next Fall you ask? Well it is an odd sort of schedule, but then again I seem to be fond of odd schedules. See below:
Monday/Wednesday/Friday
11:00-12:20 Microeconomics (ECN 2101)
1:30-2:50 American Ethnic Literature (ENG 3334)
3:00-4:20 Christianity and Society (THEO 3510)
Wednesday
6:30-8:10 Community Bible Study on Joshua (THEO 3100)
I am looking forward to it. I really like the Community Bible classes (it is once again taught by Smyth, whom I love). And the Christianity and Society class sounds pretty interesting (taught by Steele...Who I think I have heard good things about). The American Ethnic Literature could be good. I am really not looking forward to Microeconomics, but what can ya do.
So, I guess I will be working on Tuesday and Thursday and possibly in the morning on M,W,F. We shall have to see. I will have to be more diligent doing homework and stuff. It should be good though.
We also talked about what I would be taking for Winter and Spring to make sure that I was on track to graduate. :) Everything looks good which makes me happy. Woot Woot! lol.
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment