Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Is it Tuesday already?

Hard to believe that I haven't blogged since Saturday. I haven't really done anything exciting since then. A couple of tv shows, a couple of meetings, a couple of classes, a couple of work days, that pretty much sums up my life since then. Tomorrow I am going to the midnight showing of Star Wars 3! :) That should be fun. I am looking foward to it....

I don't really have anything to say. I am just really ready for school to be out. Aaaaahhhh!! Not too much longer now.About 3 weeks really (including finals). Can I scream again? I am slowly accumulating boxes to pack things up in. Kinda sad....but not too sad. I've definately gotten to the point in the quarter where I just don't care anymore. Only, it is probably worse since it is Spring quarter and I just want to go home. However, I keep telling myself it is only 3 more weeks...which works most of the time...

Anyway, that is what I have to say about this week so far. see you all soon.
Laura

No comments: