Wednesday, May 25, 2005

the stress is getting to me....

This is the oddest week. I can't figure out what day it is. I keep thinking that it should be later in the week. I get my sandwich everyday for lunch and I wonder to myself if they have clam chowder today, and then I have to remind myself that it is only Wednesday. It is really sad. I am really ready for this week to end. I want to be home. I want the school year to be over. I want to be able to live without all the end of the term stress. Aaaaahhhh!

I am sure that once I am back in Longview I will miss the school environment, but I really am tired of the work. lol. Oh well, not too much longer now. :) Once I get back from this weekend I will only have like 10 more days before I am home for the summer. Hurray for that! This summer will have its own little stresses, but I am hoping not so many at once. Bah!

No comments: