Friday, May 13, 2005

The weekend is here!

Hurray! It is friday! I am really glad that this week is over. Only 3 more weeks until finals! I can't wait to go home. :)

This weekend should be fun. Kristen is coming up today and we are gonna hang out until Saturday evening when she is going home. Unfortunately I have a silly hall council thing tomorrow from 9-2. So, Megan will get to hang out with Kristen by her self during that time. But it should all work out. :)

Tonight we are gonna eat dinner out which will be nice. Then we are gonna come back to my room (my roommate is gone) and we are gonna watch movies. First though we are gonna raid the C-store, becaus I have like 100 points (which is like $100) that I need to spend within the next 3 weeks. So, Megan and Kristen will pick out whatever snacks they want and we will pig out all night. hee hee.

So yeah, that should be fun. I am looking forward to it. :) I'll let you know how it all went later. :)

No comments: