Monday, May 23, 2005

Girls are dumb....But boys are dumber.

I can't believe that this is only Monday. It feels like it should be way later in the week. That can't be a good sign. Today has been a weird day. Although I have done some things it doesn't really feel like I did anything. However despite this fact I still don't' feel like doing homework. I hate not being productive. But since I don't feel like doing homework I have started packing up my room a little bit. It is sorta sad, but I just really want to be home so I don't even care anymore. lol. I wonder if my roommate will notice the missing books before she reads this blog...

And of course living on a girls floor we can't escape the end of the school year without drama. I have been going around almost all week saying that boys are dumb because of their little odd habits, but I must say that girls have their issues as well. Seriously are we adults or what? lol.

I just want to be home in what used to be my room. I can picture it now...Boxes piled high I have to sort through, searching for a job so I don't have to go further in debt, attempting to get Teresa to watch the movie I want to watch, having to actually tell people where and when I am going someplace....lol...Why do I want to come home again? j/k I am looking forward to the summer months of no homework and almost no responsibilities. :)

See you all this weekend. ~ttfn

No comments: