Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Weekend.

Okay, so I am finally posting about my weekend even though you all probably don't care anymore.

Friday:
This Friday was the Moyer Hall Banquet! I posted a little about this, but I will post a bit more I guess. I hope to include some photos soon. :) I just have to put them up. Bonnie's blog has a few though. This year's banquet was at Salty's restaurant in Alki. I took Bonnie, Bonnie's boy, and Susan with me to the restaurant. Another car also followed me to the place. I managed to get a little lost on the way to I99, but it all worked out. I think that my driving is a bit more aggressive then some people's though. However, you kinda need to be aggressive in Seattle. :) lol. It was a good dinner. It was buffet style with salad, fruit, bread, and a choice between chicken and fish. :) The dinner was really good and I had a Roy Rogers to drink. (I love that I am increasing my knowledge of virgin drinks--Roy Rogers, Shirley Temple, Virgin Screwdriver, etc.). After dinner people hung about and took pictures and such. The dance began at about 10:00 and it all ended at midnight. At which time we came back to the dorm and went to sleep. What a day.

Saturday:
So, this Saturday I had my Spanish class. I am surprised at how well this class is going. I have gotten good grades on the last two tests so that is nice. :) There are a few things coming up that have me a little worried, but all and all I think that I will be able to breeze by.

After class I met up with my family and we went to Golden Gardens to eat lunch and hang out. I was only able to spend a couple of hours with them because of class and an evening activity. But the time with my family was really nice. I am so looking forward to being home.

After our family time I got dropped off back at SPU and went to a bunch of skit things put on my Hill Hall. It was really funny. I could probably get some pictures of that too...but I am not sure that I will. lol. Once that was over I came back to the dorm and hung out before going to bed.

Sunday:
On Mother's Day I spent the day with JonTon at the McQuiston's. It was nice to be around a family and away from the dorms. I enjoyed the time spent with them. We ate a great steak dinner and spent time play poker and such. :)

Since the weekend I have been caught up in Hall Council activities and homework...and work. Tonight...well rather early tomorrow I am getting inducted Hall Council. They are waking us up at 5:00 a.m. and taking us someplace to do something. Vague, I know. It should be sorta fun....besides the waking up part. I might get pictures...but I'm not sure. We shall see.

Anyway, I think that has brought you up to speed on my life. ttfn.

No comments: