Well I have 10 minutes before my TV show starts so I though I would try to fit in a blog. :) I hope all ya'lls weekend was good. Mine was really good. It was full but good. I went mermaiding Friday night and didn't get back until like 2:15. I didn't go to sleep until like 3:00...And I woke up at 8:30 the next morning to get ready to drive home. Joy. So I got home about 11:30ish and ate lunch and then we went out shopping which was fun. I am not totally sure my parents enjoy my coming home because it always means they have to spend money. lol. But I got a couple new things which makes me happy. Then that evening I had my friends over and we watched a sorta dumb movie and just caught up on each other's lives. It was really nice. I miss my friends. :( Then today I skipped church and did homework. Otherwise it really wouldn't have gotten done. My life is too busy! Ah! lol. Then at noon we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's to celebrate Teresa's b-day. It was very enjoyable. It was nice to see everyone. My cousins were down and such. I hadn't seen Gloria in several months so it was nice to catch up. It was really enjoyable. I traveled part of the way back to Seattle with Gloria and Deborah, which was nice. An extra hour of conversation. :) I arrived back in Seattle just in time for my mandatory floor meeting. :) lol. Yea! So, that was my weekend. Back to the grindstone tomorrow. ttfn.
*2 minutes to spare!*
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment