Wednesday, November 17, 2004

11 more school days left in the quarter!!....and I registered for next quarter! Hurray!

Okay, so today was a pretty good day. I found out that I currently have a 94% in my chemistry class! Woot Woot! Which by the way is the second highest score in the class. This has me super excited since I still feel like I have no comprehension of what is going on in that class. Howevever, we still have like half the points still to come in the class, which means that I could still do semi-bad. However with the strong basis I have built up I feel I can still do okay. lol.

So, today I went to work and got paid for doing basically nothing since most of my day was taken up with orientation! Fun stuff....

It looks like my I will actually have a free weekend this week because it turns out my friends aren't coming up to visit me. (sorry Teresa)...this makes me both sad and happy. I am sad because I really would have liked to see my friends and stuff...but I am also happy because I have been complaining almost all quarter that all my weekends were/are taken up...but now I have a free weekend! The question is...what do I do with it?

No comments: