Thursday, November 04, 2004

Someone put me out of my misery

I had a really fascinating blog that I attempted to publish earlier today, however Blogger ate it. I will attempt to recreate some of it, but I make no promises.

In response to Diane's comment about the election and because it was on my earlier attempted blog I will tell you what went on Tuesday Night. So I was attempting to study in my room at 10 p.m. when I heard loud commotion from my neighbors room. Then from farther down the hall I hear booing. At this point I figure that my studying is over for the night. So I gave up and joined the 'Bush Room' next door. It was kinda funny because whenever something went in Bush's way the girls down the hall would boo and we would cheer, and vise versa. I found it amusing. So I watched the election coverage until 11:30 and then went back to my room and got ready for bed.

Today I went to my classes, and went to work, and studied a lot...And then I went on a Raid. We raided 3rd Hill. We went down and played football. Everyone seemed to have a good time. I actually got into it...I think that I was blowing off all my stress from this week.

Tomorrow I have a test in Accounting that I feel ill prepared for. Then I have meeting with my Academic Advisor to schedule my classes for next quarter (which I have had NO time to think about). Then I will be studying for my chemistry test (which will be slightly more complex because I lent my book to someone and the didn't return it...However I don't think I would have used my book much to study anyway...I have my notes and there are online resources...I might try to borrow Ashley's book though...We shall see)...And I have to right a 2-3 page paper summarizing these documents we had to read for history (which I am not done reading). Soooo....If anyone feels like kidnapping me and taking me away to a nice happy place now would be the time...or maybe I could just pray that the world would end....Hmmmm....

No comments: