Tuesday, November 02, 2004

And the business continues...

Today was a pretty good day. I didn't work, which is one good thing I guess. I had classes until 12:30 and then I ate lunch and awaited the arrival of Tonia. She came over for the afternoon to escape the land of Renton. It was nice to get to hang out with her. We looked at rabbits online because JonTon is thinking of getting one. It would be fun for them to I think, because then I could go over and play with it. lol. As if I need another reason to be at their house; as if laundry and Alias aren't enough. lol. Tonia and I also made our way around campus a bit, we stopped at the C-Store and at Falcon's Landing. We got an ice cream bar. It was really good. One could say it was too cold and wet for ice cream, but I disagree. Once we were done eating our ice cream we watched the movie 'Almost Famous.' That is a very interesting movie. I guess I liked it...I mean I didn't hate it, but it was kinda odd. Worth watching I guess....

After that Tonia went home and I went to dinner. After dinner I did homework and laundry for about an hour and a half. At which time I took a break and watched 'Gilmore Girls.' I am not however watching 'One Tree Hill.' Instead I am going to finish blogging and then continue doing homework. Ugh. So, that has been my day. Tomorrow I work and get to do homework some more. Fun, Fun. Aw, the joys of college life....

No comments: