Sunday, November 28, 2004

"Excuse me...Could you shut off the air so I can make a phone call?"

Okay, so I apologize for my long lapse from blogging. I have been enjoying my four day weekend...Which was very enjoyable. I ate entirely too much food, stayed up entirely too late, but it was really fun!

I got to hang out with my friends this weekend some. It is always enjoyable to get together with friends. I must say that I always enjoy it. Even if we do nothing. hee hee.

Okay...So now for a random thoughts:

-Why is it that at gas stations they put the pay phones by the air dispenser thing. Don't they know that makes an incredibly loud noise when someone uses the air? So...Anyone who wants to use the phone has to wait for the air to shut up...And vise versa. Does that strike anyone else as odd?

No comments: