skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Powers That Be...
Enjoy the detailed descriptions of our life!
Monday, November 08, 2004
Hurray for Curves!
So I got my chemistry test back today. The bad news is that I got a 36.5 out of 50...The good news is that the highest grade in the class was a 37....Meaning that I got 100% on my chemistry test because of the curve! Hurray!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
My Blog List
A Quiet Life
One Year Later
13 years ago
Teresa's Blog
Of Jabberwocks and Fortnights
16 years ago
The Ferguson Project
Catching up on Birthday celebrations
15 years ago
The Life and Times of Ruby Hardbottle
Tonia's Blog
Musings
11 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2010
(14)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(20)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(40)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
2007
(15)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(79)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(11)
►
2005
(180)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(19)
▼
2004
(282)
►
December
(10)
▼
November
(25)
I love television
Way to Be!
"Excuse me...Could you shut off the air so I can m...
More Classic TV Memories.....
Which 'Salute Your Shorts' Character are you?!
Obsession?
Obsessions are Cool
.."It's like you always want to be Anne, but you a...
"I'm Laura...I don't get excited."
11 more school days left in the quarter!!....and I...
Printing Envelopes Is Sooo Annoying!
I am sure I could be doing something now...
Happy Birthday Daddy!!
Pictures!
Slumber Parties are Fun!
Another Day in Laura Land
Hurray for Curves!
Jeff and I at Jet City Improv
Roomies!!
Deborah and I
I'm Free!!!!
Killing Me Softly....
Someone put me out of my misery
And the business continues...
Too much stress!
►
October
(26)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(29)
►
April
(31)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
No comments:
Post a Comment