Here I am back at college. It was a good weekend. I was able to see all my family and a good percentage of my friends all in one weekend! Go me! It is always nice to see those you love.
I am quite certain I could find something productive to be doing. However, I doubt I will go through the effort. I did 'read' my chemistry chapter today though...And sorta answered the questions (I will work on those tomorrow with a couple other people)...I have many things I could be doing though...But I don't feel like doing any of them.
So, I found out that I didn't pass my math proficiency test (surprise, surprise!) and so I will have to take a dumb math class or something. Oh well, math never was my strong suit...What my strong suit is I have no idea...
So, tomorrow it is back to classes. Exciting stuff. lol. I am really quite ready for Christmas vacation. Only like 4 more weeks though. And when you figure that in terms of my weekend schedules it is really not so bad. hee hee. You see this weekend it is possible that my sister and Veronica will come up, then the next weekend is Thanksgiving, then the next weekend I come home for walk-and-knock, and then it is finals week....And then I come home!! Hurray for the quarter being over!
Anyway, I think I am done depressing myself..I guess I will go find something undepressing to do...
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment