Today was a pretty easy day. I went to my two classes and was really tired. However, after lunch I was feeling much more awake. I took my laptop downstairs to the study lounge and wrote my paper that is due tomorrow. It is nice having a laptop. It almost makes writing a paper more fun. lol.
In a half and hour I am watching Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill. A good percentage of the floor all crams into Ann's, our PA, room. It is great fun. It is always good to socialize while watching TV. lol.
Tomorrow I am going to my 2 classes...And then I have a math proficiency test to take. Oh joy. Hopefully I will pass it so that I don't have to take a stupid math class. The practice tests seemed pretty easy, so we will see. I hope I do well. The good news is that I don't work tomorrow so I might get something accomplished. lol.
I have 2 letters I need to mail that have been sitting on my desk...I am too lazy to go down to the mail box and mail it. lol.
Tomorrow Megan and I are having a slumber party. lol. We don't have classes on Thursday and I have a spare bed so Megan is coming to spend the night. lol. We are odd...But it should be fun. :)
Anyway, that is all for now. Peace Out. ~Laura
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment