Friday, November 19, 2004

.."It's like you always want to be Anne, but you are really just Diana"...

It is Friday. Obvious statement I know...And yet it almost doesn't feel like a Friday. I mean it doesn't feel like it should be a Friday. However, I am glad that it is Friday. I am currently pretty bored. Nobody seems to be around to do anything exciting, and I don't feel like doing homework yet. Tomorrow is my day set aside to do homework. I hope to get it all done. There is talk of hanging out at JonTon's on Sunday. That could be exciting. I haven't been to Renton just to hang out in a while. I went last week, but I wasn't there very long we were just meeting up to come down to Longview...But I did have dinner there....How long do I have to stay in order for it to officially count? Who knows.

This weekend I have to write a short paper for History and work on an Accounting Project, and read a whole chemistry chapter. It should be a really exciting day tomorrow. However, I am pretty confident I can get it all done tomorrow. None of those things will take toolong. Which is good, because who wants to do homework...Not me.

I really hate it when I have nothing to do here. I mean at home I would just go watch TV or do something equally unproductive...But here I somehow feel like I should be doing something productive when I am doing nothing. Plus I don't have a television...I guess I could read....Somehow it just isn't the same though. It will be nice to be home for Christmas break. I am glad that I am not doing this college thing for 4 years. That would be depressing.

Anyway, I guess I should go. This blog has gotten long enough for one day. I am not sure what I am gonna go do with myself, but I guess I will find something....

No comments: