Friday, November 05, 2004

I'm Free!!!!

Hurray it is Friday! I survived the week...Barely. I think I did alright on my chemistry and Accounting tests...But I am not sure. I got my History test back (FINALLY!). I did good on that, which made me happy. I am now putting off any studying until like tomorrow. lol.

Tonight Deborah is coming over and we will hang out. She is just spending the night and then leaving at 4ish tomorrow...Which should be cool. Now we just need to figure out a way to Teresa up here sometime...But yeah.

Tomorrow night is Roomies! I now have a date which is good. As of Wednesday I didn't have one...Our PA still doesn't have one. Everyone is busy...But she will get one. I don't know who my date is but those who do say they are slightly jealous...Which makes me feel good....And a little nervous. lol. It should be fun. We are going to Jet City Improve, which I am really looking forward to.

Anyway, time to get ready for Deborah and stuff. I am SOOOOOO glad that it is a weekend now! Hurray!!

No comments: