Sunday, November 07, 2004

Roomies!!

Okay, so last night was Fall 2004 Roomies! lol. For all who are slightly confused about what roomies are here is a semi-brief description. Basically your roommate sets you up on a blind date and then you go as a floor with your dates to some cool event. Some people go swing dancing, some go to Sonic's games, etc. We went to Jet City Improve...It is a live version of the show "Who's Line Is It Anyway." Yeah, but my roommate wasn't going because she has a boyfriend. So I didn't have to hook her up with anyone. hee hee. She attempted to hook me up with this one guy that was in my History class, but he had to work, so a girl down the hall hooked me up with someone in her bible study. His name was Jeff. He is a freshman and he lives in Emerson.

So, I drove over to Jet City Improve with my date and another 'couple.' The actual show was really funny and I recommend the place to anyone and everyone. After the show we came back to Moyer and had ice cream and hung out for a bit. Little by little the dates left and soon we went back up to our floor.

I had a really good time. My date was nice and all. He isn't really the type I would pursue for a long relationship though. But that is cool. At least I can add to the list of guys that I kinda know. lol. It was kinda hard going on a 'date' with someone you didn't know because you have to think of things to say. Luckily most of the time we were watching a show and didn't' have to talk. I didn't feel like it was too awkward, which is good...But it was still sorta hard to think of topics...Plus I am not really a talker so...But it was good.

I stayed up entirely too late last night. I didn't get in bed until like 2:30. However, I slept in until 11 so it is all swell. Today I need to work on my homework, but I will most likely wait until after lunch. We shall see. Below is a picture of me and my 'date.' More pictures to come. :) Enjoy. ~Laura


Jeff and I Posted by Hello

No comments: