Today was a pretty lazy day. I actually went to morning church instead of the evening service because the evening service was gonna be at someplace else. I carpooled with JonTon. After church I did finished up my homework and attended a group meeting for my communications class. It was pretty lame. We have to give a short presentation on Wednesday. I don't like group projects...this one shouldn't be that bad though. We shall see.
I was able to take a nap today and watch some television/movies. Good times. It was great. I wish that I could just lounge around in my pjs doing nothing but watching television and movies. That would be my perfect day. :) I hope to do it someday soon...but it might have to wait until spring break. Sad I know.
Anyway, I think that is all for now. Not too detailed but it will work. At least I post unlike some people I know. However, they have been doing better so I guess I will not pick on them too much. :) Yeah, so ttfn.
One Year Later
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment