Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The day that never ends....

Today is my busiest day of my week. I have all 4 of my classes spread throughout today. Here is an overview of my day and what I think of the classes so far...

9:30 - U-Found (UFND) with Wall. I think I will hate this class. You see Wall is probably one of the most despised teachers here at SPU. Every time I mention I have UFND with him everyone is like, "oh...I'm sorry." It is really not that encouraging. Plus I find out that Jonathan like dropped out of his class or something. Grr. He seemed okay today, but every professor seems okay on the first day. It sounds like the class will have a lot of work. However, I do feel like I will probably learn a lot. How annoying....I do like the fact that I will once again have a Bible class in my schedule though. I kinda missed it. I mean I haven't had a Bible class since I left Cornerstone...And I like having them. Anyway, I am praying that everything works out in this class....But I think it would take a miracle.

11:00 - Intro to Interpersonal Communications (COM 1101). This class seems like it will be alright. A person from my floor is in the class with me, so that is nice. She is the Student Ministry Coordinator (SMC). The teacher seems pretty cool and the text books sound kinda fun. So, we shall see how that goes.

Lunch

1:30 - Biology 1100. I know about 4 people in this class. It is a pretty big class and the waiting list is kinda extensive from what I understand. I don't expect to have too much problem with this class, but it will require a lot of memorization which could be tough...And annoying. I am not expecting to really enjoy this class.

Nothing from 3:00-6:00

Dinner

6:30 - Theology 3001. This is a 2 credit Bible study. This quarter is on David. I think I am looking forward to this class. I think it should be fairly enjoyable. However, since it is considered upper division I am not sure what to expect. And since I haven't had it yet today I can tell you nothing about how it truly looks. I'll let you know.

The Bible study gets over at 8:10. After this I have to get ready to watch Alias. Tonight is the 2 hour premier of Alias. I am really looking forward to it. I am gonna watch it across the hall with Ann, the Peer Advisor (PA). :) hee hee. So that goes on from 9:00-11:00. Then I guess I will hang out until I go to bed. Tomorrow I have to get up at 7 so I can be at work by 8:30. Joy.

Isn't my life fun....

No comments: